By Carolyn Hansen
Now, let’s start by being honest. Is taking care of yourself something that you REALLY prioritize, or is your health and fitness something you would like to BE a priority, but in reality gets pushed to the side when you’re busy?
For so many people, especially women, the true answer is that you are the last person you take care of, after your spouse/partner, children, coworkers and pets, when it should be the other way around! Your overall health and wellbeing -physical, mental and emotional – should always be your number one priority as, without it, nothing else matters.
The good news is, when you take the time to take care of yourself, your whole life improves.
Here are five tips for how you can prioritize your health and fitness.
- Don’t try to change everything at once. Pick one thing and stick to it. Prioritize.
- Aim to create a positive new habit, not just a result.
- When you slip, get back on track quickly.
- Change your thinking – Your thoughts become your words, your words become your actions, your actions become your habits, your habits become your character.
- Rinse and Repeat – Use this process over and over again to achieve the goals you laid out at the very beginning.
Read the full article here.