By Louise Green
My tried-and-true methods for minimizing discomfort during a sweaty summer workout:
1. Use an anti-chafing product that is appropriate for how much you’ll be sweating.
2. You can also try a homemade remedy to always have an inexpensive option on hand.
3. Look for clothes that will give you a layer of fabric between your skin.
4. Invest in undergarments specifically made to combat chafing. Yes, they exist, and they are awesome.
5. Do what you can to avoid poorly placed seams, even if it means ditching a layer of clothing altogether.
Read the full article here.